Gabriel partnered with Kenny Rogers (yeah… the Gambler) from 2010-2011 for an casino-event-weekend with MGM Grand complete with a live TV special which also starred Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie, Smoky Robinson, Wynonna Judd and many more. The weekend celebrated Kenny’s 50th year in entertainment and aired on BBC internationally and GAC in the US.
– Concert Event Weekend & TV Special
– Celebrated the 50 year career of Kenny Rogers with many Special Guests
– Independently secured production financing with MGM Grand at Foxwoods.
– 360° Project included Event Weekend, Live Television Taping + Distribution, Paid Advertising (print, radio, outdoor), PR including an appearance on Oprah, People Magazine feature, and full week of segments on Wendy Williams, An announcement concert event in Nashville, and even collectable MGM Grand chips featuring “The Gambler” himself.
– Booked Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Wynonna Judd, Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, Alison Krauss, The Oakridge Boys, and The First Edition to perform.
– TV Special premiered on Scripps/GAC in the US and was distributed by BBC Internationally.